Skye Island & Highlands
The adventure begins today by booking now!
Take part in the most popular tour of 2019: Our Isle of Skye tour over 3 days.
Discover Scotland as you would never have imagined:
- Explore the history, culture and nature of the Highlands.
- Travel through history by discovering the castles, whiskey distilleries and anecdotes your guide will tell you
- Discover Loch Ness and Isle of Skye!
- Enjoy the wilderness and breathtaking scenery of the island.
- Admire Eilean Donan Castle
- We will go trekking along the most beautiful paths and trails of these magical valleys!
You will be accommodated in top quality hotels and enjoy the local gastronomy.
No other tour gives as much in such a short time as our Isle of Skye and Highlands tour of 3 days and 2 nights.
It's gone for the adventure!
- The tour includes private transport by minibus. It is in French with a private guide.
- The tour does not include meals or entrances to various tourist attractions.
- It is advisable to put on and dress adequately
- Scotland is a country where the weather can be unpredictable. It is possible that the itinerary or schedules may vary due to unstable weather conditions, road work or traffic accidents, all of which are beyond the control of Scotland Travel.
- Minimum number of people: 4
- Minimum age to participate in our tour: 4 years.
Please call us at (FR) 06 70 51 36 66 if you would like to book a private tour for more than 8 people.
On this tour you will travel comfortably in small groups and stay in starred hotels, enjoying the unique beauty of the Scottish landscape.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
Thank you very much for booking your visit with us!
The meeting point is at the entrance of ST ANDREW'S HOUSE 2 Regent Road, EH1 3DG. Here you will see a member of our team with a green umbrella and our logo. Click here to see the Starting Point
The SKYE & HIGHLANDS ISLAND Tour departs at 7:45am but please arrive at 7:30 so that the tour can leave on time. Punctuality is very important and the tour will always leave on time.
Remember that you can bring only one small/medium suitcase of 15 kg per person.
Another email will be sent the day before the tour as a reminder.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
We hope to see you ready for your next adventure!
● Provide comfortable clothes and good shoes for TREKKING.
● It is not necessary to bring food.
● Always bring waterproof garment or umbrella.
● Extra money for additional expenses.
● It is necessary to be at the starting point 15 minutes in advance.
● A minimum of 4 people is required to complete the trip.
● The company will not wait for the person who, for reasons beyond its control, is not at the starting point at the specified time.