Heart of Scotland Tour
Elected best excursion in 2019. The excursion you need to discover the most beautiful corners of Scotland in one day!
Soak up nature, history and culture.
- Discover the most beautiful lochs Highlands and the preferred point of view of Queen Victoria
- Feel in harmony with nature as you walk under the century-old trees
of forests Highlands
- Retrace the history of William Wallace on the hill of Abbey Craig in stirling
- Taste the gastronomy local at Dochart Falls
- Surprise yourself enjoying a whisky , this Scottish Lifewater, in a distillery opened since 1798
- End the day with Kelpies
Aren't you going to miss?
- The tour includes private transport by minibus. It is in French with a private guide.
- The tour does not include meals or entrances to various tourist attractions.
Lunch will take place between 13:30 and 14:00
- It is advisable to put on and dress adequately
- Scotland is a country where the weather can be unpredictable. It is possible that the itinerary or schedules may vary due to unstable weather conditions, road work or traffic accidents, all of which are beyond the control of Scotland Travel.
- Minimum number of people: 4
- Minimum age to participate in our tour: 4 years.
- We reserve the right to cancel the tour if the minimum number of participants is not reached.
Please call us at (FR) 06 70 51 36 66/+44 1313571222 if you wish to book a private tour for more than 8 people.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
Thank you very much for booking your visit with us!
The meeting point will be at the entrance of ST ANDREW'S HOUSE (2 Regent Road, EH1 3DG). Here you will see a member of our team with a green umbrella and our logo.
The meeting point is ST ANDREW'S HOUSE (2 REGENT ROAD). Click here to see the Starting Point
The HEART OF SCOTLAND tour leaves at 7:45am. However, you are kindly requested to arrive at 7:30 so that the tour can leave on time. Punctuality is very important. No delayed will be expected.
As a reminder, another email will be sent to you the day before the visit.
For any other questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
We are waiting for you in Edinburgh for your next adventure!
- Bring comfortable clothes.
- Meal is not included. Restaurants are available on site.
- Please always wear a waterproof garment or umbrella.
● It is necessary to be at the starting point 15 minutes in advance.
● A minimum of 4 people is required for departure.
● Additional funds for additional expenses.
● Highlands of Scotland will not wait for the person who, for reasons beyond his control, will not be at the point of departure at the specified time.