Edinburgh: 3-Hour Walking Tour - Spanish Tour Guide.
Cover all the major must-see sights in Edinburgh and learn all about the ancient city on this 3-hour guided walking tour. Listen as your guide shares fascinating historical facts, myths and legends about the Scottish capital.
• Wander along the Royal Mile, the atmospheric main thoroughfare of the well-preserved Edinburgh Old Town
• See the historic fortress of Edinburgh Castle, trek to the Mound and visit the graveyard of Greyfriars Kirkyard
• Listen to your guide talking about historical facts about Edinburgh
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What is included
- Professional guide service in Spanish of Viajarporescocia.com.
- 3 hours tour with a 15 minute rest stop.
The weather in Scotland can be cold even in summer and on our trips there is always time for optional rides. So it is recommended to bring appropriate clothing and footwear for this type of travel.
- We recommend you bring suitable clothes for this type of trips. The climate in Scotland can be cold even in the middle of summer.
- Do not forget to bring appropriate, comfortable and waterproof footwear.
- This tour is not recommended for people with reduced mobility. Exclusively in private service, the itinerary can be modified so that a wheelchair can be accessed.
Meeting Point Information
High Street 190, EH1 1QX Edinburgh, United Kingdom